Backyard Camping

Brent temporally lost his mind last week and somehow ended up promising Mary Grace that we could camp out in the backyard. After 3 different trips to the store for 'supplies' (yes, you'd think we were leaving the neighborhood at the very least)- we were ready for our big night!

These two assembled the tent in just 3 short hours (kidding...kind of)

And then while Brent grilled the burgers over the open camp fire (aka, the grill), Mary Grace and I set up camp. We stocked the tent with flashlights, blew up the air mattress, and ran electrical wires to the tent for cell phone chargers. We gathered the super necessary items for our night like the ipad, snacks, and Mary Grace's babies.
1 comment:
How fun!! I remember my dad doing that with us when we were little - my mom would never join, so I'm impressed Sar - pregnant no less!! I want to see pictures of you!
Post a Comment