Our first glimpse of Baby Miller

On Monday at my 16 week appointment Brent and I found out that we will be having a baby BOY in January! We truly feel like we've won the lottery and we are so incredibly excited to start shopping for blue!Early on (like before I got pregnant) Brent and I fell in love with the name Miller for a boy. It isn't a family name on either side, but we think it is perfect. His middle name will be Ward which is Brent and Pops' middle name.
Mary Grace was not entirely thrilled with the idea of a brother, but honestly I think she would rather just stay an only child. Her first reaction when we told her was to drop to her knees and scream "Noooo...it was supposed to be a sister..." It was incredibly dramatic and I wish we had the moment on video.
We've all been living in a pink world for 4 years now. It is exciting to start looking at all the cute boy things! We've got lots of shopping and painting to do between now and January!
2 comments:
He is beautiful!!!
yay, congrats sarah! love the name miller.
Post a Comment