Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School

Last week Mary Grace started Preschool at Trinity Christian Academy

Mary Grace is in the MWF class from 8:30-11:30. So far she seems to love it! She has 2 very sweet teachers and a few of her friends from MDO last year.

On the first day I was able to walk her in to the building. All the children assemble in 1 room as they arrive from the car pool line. At 8:25 her teacher comes and picks them up to take them to their class room. Mary Grace is doing great with the car pool line. She looks like such a big girl walking into the building by herself! Right now I wouldn't mind walking her in or getting out to pick her up, but I know once I have Miller I will appreciate the car pool line SO much!

2nd day of School-

Definitely looking forward to a great year!

No comments: