...of Mary Grace.
It's already August! Although, at times, this summer has felt like it would last forever (hello, first trimester) it certainly has flown by. Cleaning off my camera chip today I realized we stay SO busy. Here is this past week, a pretty 'typical' summer week for us-
Little Gym Camp

Mary Grace has been going to Little Gym Camp 1 or 2 days almost every week this summer. We are both absolutely obsessed with the place, and mostly the people there! Camp lasts from 9-12 and it gives me a great chance to grocery shop, go to doctor appointments, and run other errands without having to drag Mary Grace along. I think if I asked her, Little Gym Camp would be one major highlight from the whole summer.

Duck, Duck, Goose!


It also seems like we've gone to a birthday party almost once a week. This was Jacob's birthday party last Sunday-

We have also really enjoyed our season tickets to the Legends. Mary Grace has done incredible with sitting through a whole game and really paying attention. She likes it best when Sam is able to come with us-



Another thing we do a lot of is Play Dates. Mary Grace loves going over to her friend's houses and she also enjoys having her friends over to our house.
Earlier this week we went to Taylor's house-


Of course, the one major thing I miss when capturing our summer weeks in pictures is our time at the pool. I almost never bring my camera, but we're usually too busy swimming to dry off and take pictures anyway. Oh well, we have the fun memories and the tans!
No comments:
Post a Comment