Friday, August 26, 2011

Interview

You may or may not remember that last year I started doing an interview with Mary Grace around her birthday (if I was really blog savvy I would post a link to last year's post, but I don't know how to do that...maybe by next year?) Here are the results from this year's interview:
4- Year Old Interview
What is your favorite color? PINK
What is your favorite thing to do? COLOR WITH MARKERS
What is your favorite song? WHEN I WAS 1 I DIDN'T LIKE PICKLES
What is your favorite book? BEDTIME FOR BABIES (what?)
Who is your best friend? SAM AND JEREMIAH
What do you want to be when you grow up? A MOMMY
What is your favorite part of school? CRAFTS
What is your favorite food? YOGURT
What is your favorite number? 29
What is your favorite animal? CAT
What is your favorite fruit? STRAWBERRIES
What is your favorite car? BRONCO
What was the best part about being 3? GETTING TO COLOR WITH MARKERS
What are you looking forward to being 4? PLAYING WITH NEW BARBIES
What was your favorite vacation we took this year? DISNEY WORLD
What are you scared of? MONSTERS
What are your dreams? BEING ALLOWED TO FLY WITH BAD GUYS (I'm totally serious! I even clarified thinking maybe she was meaning a bad dream that she'd had. Nope, she understands a dream means something you hope to do one day. Fabulous.)
Two posts in a row with lots of words- so here are a few pictures from Sam's Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese last weekend-



1 comment:

Ms. McMahon said...

I'm OBSESSED with her favorite song!!! Seriously, who does like pickles when they're one?? Genius.