Monday, January 31, 2011

Knoxville

We spent the past weekend in Knoxville, TN catching up with family. Mary Grace got 4 inches chopped off of her hair


Mary Grace and I met her friend Cooper ('school Cooper') and his family for lunch. Erin had a baby in December and it was our first time meeting Baby Izzy. On the way I told Mary Grace that she was going to get to meet Cooper's new sister and she immediately got upset and said "oh no, what happened to Lily" (Mary Grace adores Lily, Cooper's older sister)
Lily, Cooper and Mary Grace
Sweet Lily and Baby Izzy
The weekend weather was amazing! We tried to take full advantage by spending lots of time outside and at the park.
Anchor Park


Mary Grace and Blair

Mimzie and Owen
Mary Grace, Brent and Cole

Mimzie and Mary Grace
Brent and GrandMary
How cute is Blair?


Mimzie, Mary Grace and Pops
As I'm sure you've noticed- I've done several blog posts today. Mimzie and Pops "insisted" on keeping Mary Grace for a day!!! I have enjoyed having the day to myself to get lots of my to-do list accomplished! Thanks Mimzie and Pops for a fun weekend and keeping Mary Grace!

No comments: