Friday, January 14, 2011

Life Lately

I absolutely can not grasp the fact that we are half way through January already. Not that I mind, January is one of my least favorite months...but wow, it has flown. 2011 is already 1/24 of the way over? (I realize I am totally dorky for thinking that)
Our month can be summed up with about 5 main activities-
dress up, snow, school, dance and friends. I am about ready to give up on putting Mary Grace in real clothes every morning. Before I can turn around she is stripping down and selecting a princess outfit!

We did have 1 warm day this year. It was fantastic- 55 felt like a major heat wave!

Colts vs. Titans Game
January 2, 2011
James, Stacey, Sarah and Brent




Mary Grace enjoys turning Maddie into a Prince. So far it hasn't worked.
I'm pretty much over the snow pictures for the year. They all look the same- same outfit, same snow, same kid.
Last weekend we went out for a nice dinner with our friends BJ and Lori
The babysitter, Ms. Amber, was able to put Connor and Mary Grace to sleep in the same room. We were amazed when we arrived home and found them both asleep. Apparently Connor had to ask Mary Grace several time to quit talking. And since Mary Grace doesn't really like lights on when she sleeps, she had to wait for Connor to fall asleep and then have Ms. Amber turn off the nightlight and close the door! Too funny.
Mary Grace's new hobby (other than dress up) is 'reading' to her animals on Brent's new ipad.




As someone who strongly dislikes both cold weather and horses...it is hard NOT to love this scene. Lexington is by far the prettiest city through every season that we have lived in (this is saying a lot since Lake Mary and Knoxville are both amazingly beautiful too)
Mary Grace and Connor 'cooking' us dinner. I thought they were having a tea party, but I was informed it was a date!
Mary Grace, Ethan and Connor
Mary Grace's animals and babies have become pretty high maintenance lately. They need to be changed, rocked, put to sleep, fed, and cared for A LOT! I have started allowing extra time every time we leave the house for Mary Grace to 'parent' all of these children. The other day Mary Grace informed me that she was 'exhausted' from all of her babies demands. No Kidding!!!!


1 comment:

Ms. McMahon said...

I LOVE new posts!! She is SUCH a little princess and a wonderful mommy in training :)
...but since when are y'all Colts fans?? (especially when they are playing Tennessee??)