January Fun
Mary Grace and her friend Mallory at the gym
Two weekends ago we headed up to Louisville, KY for the day.
Louisville Slugger Museum

Brent holding Mickey Mantle's bat-



After touring the museum we went on a tour of the factory. You aren't allowed to take any pictures, but it was definitely one of the coolest place's ever! We got to watch them make bats for our favorite baseball players. It was very neat to see the whole process!
Louisville Slugger Museum
Afterwords we all got to do a little batting practice-

After the Museum we met my cousin, Katie, and her boyfriend, Greg at The Old Spaghetti Factory. They both go to Purdue and we were so excited they drove down to hang out with us for a few hours! I am embarrassed to say that I wasn't willing to hand my brand new camera over to a complete stranger- so I don't have a picture of all 5 of us!
Katie and Greg
No comments:
Post a Comment