Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

1 of these houses was built by a 4-year old girl.
1 of these houses was built by a 4-year old boy.
Anyone care to guess which is which?
This one was super detail oriented, planned, and well thought out. The work space was perfectly clean and not a piece of candy dropped on the floor. The snowman ultimately ended up in the yard of this house because....that makes sense, right?
And the other was a crazy disaster. More candy ended up on the floor than on the house. The work space was a mess. The snowman ultimately ended up on the roof because...why not?
Anyone guess correctly?
The hot mess would be Mary Grace.
And the organized, clean builder would be her best friend, Sam.




Next year I will buy candy no smaller than a king size candy bar. Clean up will be so much easier!
And PS. This is exactly why I'm not scared to have a boy (no reflection on how clean Sam is- I realize this is abnormal too. But really, Mary Grace could NOT be more of a mess!)

No comments: