Monday, December 26, 2011

Catching Up

Wow, it has been a busy couple of weeks!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas- we definitely did (and there are TONS of pictures to prove it)! I'm going to attempt to get caught up on all the blog posts I've neglected...

Mary Grace's favorite set of twins, Eva and Vaughn, celebrated their 5th Birthday at Chuck E' Cheese.
Eva and Vaughn are Mary Grace's first close friends to turn 5. She was a little heartbroken that they won't all be 4 anymore!
This picture was taken before Thanksgiving at Monkey Joe's. It was stuck and forgotten on my little camera.
Sam and Mary Grace
My goal is to get completely caught up through the end of 2011 and then switch to a new blog on January 1, 2012. Hopefully this will be in time for Miller's birth.
There isn't actually a new blog yet. It keeps getting pushed down on my to-do list. At this point, I NEED to make it a priority. I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments: