Sunday, December 4, 2011

DIY Sibling Class

A couple of weeks ago Mary Grace was signed up for the Sibling Class at the hospital. Unfortunately, it was the same weekend that she had the odd (and still unexplained) reaction on her hands. We decided, just to be on the safe side, not to attend.
Mary Grace was pretty disappointed, so I promised we'd do our own sibling class.
She practiced diapering a baby-

And holding a baby-
(super technique, huh? We might have to keep practicing!)
I asked Mary Grace to draw a picture of what her new family was going to look like once Miller arrived. She drew herself (far left) being held by Daddy. And then me (big brown eyes) and said she was done. I asked where Miller was in the picture and she said she didn't want him in the picture. I encouraged her (forced her) to draw him and she finally added him off to the side.
And then she painted a onsie for Baby Miller-

No comments: