Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Card


Holiday Card Pictures 2011
This year we (I) decided to send out a fall/Thanksgiving card instead of a Christmas card. It was mostly in an effort to cross this to-do off of my list, but I have to admit that it turned out kind of nice and I love the pictures!
When my friend Meghan was in town in October I had her snap a few family pictures. This will probably be the first and last year I do a family picture! It is so hard to get a good one of everyone- I can't even imagine the challenge I will face once there are 2 kids involved! Meghan did a great job, and although there were lots of out-takes (Mary Grace is talking in almost every picture!) she got some super cute ones! Thank you again, Meghan!



We wish everyone many blessings this holiday season!

1 comment:

lauren said...

LOVED y'alls Thanksgiving/Christmas card - what a sweet idea!! Hope y'all are doing well, and congratulations on the impending arrival of baby Miller!