Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last Day

Today was Mary Grace's last day of school for the year.

I know, my jaw dropped too. Already? This year has gone by WAY too fast. It seems like just yesterday I was frantically searching for a preschool in Lexington. Although we did look at several schools, I have to say it was blind luck we ended up in such a perfect situation. I have loved everything about her school, teachers and class this year!
Maddie wasn't very excited about being in the last day of school pictures!

I'm pretty sure she's grown at least 6 inches since last August! In the fall, I had to roll these jeans up practically to her knees to get them off the ground.

Ms. Amy with Mary Grace and Sam

Ms. Jennifer

Singing their "Fruits of the Spirit" song one last time

Best attempt by the parents to get a class picture-



We are going to miss this class VERY much! I feel like this was the last day of "baby-school" for Mary Grace. She has been accepted to Trinity Christian Academy and will officially start in their Preschool in the fall (Currently she's in the Mom's Day Out extension of TCA) I swear, it felt like we were applying to Harvard! The application had 2 essays, 11 short answer plus we needed a pastor recommendation, a teacher recommendation AND we completed a family interview! So happy for Mary Grace and what next year will hold for her. Best of all, she has to wear a uniform...can't wait for cute pictures of that!

No comments: