Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Courtney's Wedding

Courtney and Brian's Wedding

Atlanta, GA

May 7th, 2011

I seriously have the BEST group of high school girlfriends! I can't even express how much they mean to me and how much I miss them. This spring has been so much fun with all the weddings. Courtney's wedding was absolutely beautiful and her reception was amazing! Sarah, Laura, Erin, Kelly, Megan and Mary
Kelly, Megan and Sarah

I can't believe I didn't take more pictures at the reception. I don't even have a picture of the bride (or Brent)! Must have been having too much fun..

Earlier that day a group of us met at Tin Lizzy's for lunch

Sarah, Mary Grace, Megan, Cameran and Laura

I finally got to meet Baby Charlie!

Mary Grace wasn't really in the mood to cooperate, so she's off to the side-

Mary Grace, Sarah, Charlie and his mom, Kelly


Charlie is quite possibly the worlds cutest baby!

Congratulations Courtney and Brian! And thanks for a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Ms. McMahon said...

aww, i love OUR friends too!!!