Wednesday, May 11, 2011

April...yes, April

I realize we're dangerously close to being half way through the month of May...and I'm still posting pictures from April. I've gotten a tiny bit behind on the editing, but I'm attempting to play catch up tonight.

Here are all the random pictures from April-

Mary Grace, Taylor and Mallory






Mary Grace and Taylor

3 Girls and a Worm

My friend Erika and I planned a little surprise dinner to honor our friend Stacey who is due in June (a baby boy!)

Rachel, Rachel, Erika, Johnna, Allison, Jamie, Stacey and Sarah

Connor celebrated his 4th birthday and Spider Man made a little appearance at Bounce U

I had to post this picture because of this stick (uh, log) in Mary Grace's hand. Way back in March we went to a playground in FL with some friends. Mary Grace had gathered a bunch of twigs and wanted to take them home with us. Not really in the mood to argue, I agreed that she could select 1 stick. I turned around for 10 seconds and she somehow came up with this massive log as her 'stick.' Anyway, I thought we'd lost it...but she's apparently had it hidden in our backyard all this time!





Now...on to May!

No comments: