Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cat's Birthday

Mary Grace has been getting a lot of invitations to birthday parties lately. Most of her friends have been turning 4 this spring and I think she's felt a little left out. A daily (sometimes hourly) topic at our house is Mary Grace's birthday. Last week Mary Grace insisted it was Cat's birthday...and so we threw a party! I let Mary Grace pick out what kind of cake we were going to bake-
And she did the whole thing- beginning to end- including cracking the eggs (she actually did really well! I had to pick a tiny piece of shell out, but I usually have to do that with the ones I crack too!)







Of course we all had to dress up for the party

(funny story- Mary Grace wanted me to wear a princess crown and bunny ears. I had been playing with her and forgot I was wearing them when I decided to go get our mail. I must have waved at 5 or 6 cars and talked to a neighbor out walking. As soon as I walked inside Mary Grace looked at me and said "dress up clothes are NOT outside toys mama." Embarrassing!)

We invited several of Cat's friends and Mary Grace set up quite a nice little party

Happy Birthday Cat!


No comments: