Monday, September 19, 2011

THE pants

Orange pants have been a major topic among Vol fans. Before Derek Dooley (the head football coach) debuted THE pants, Mary Grace was sporting some cute pants of her own. I may be bias, but I think THE pants have nothing on these!








Now...we just need to find a pair of Orange pants for Brent!
In other Orange news- it seems that a stray cat has been adopted by our block. Smokey (our name for the cat- we're sure our neighbors have all named him too) showed up on game day and won his way into Brent's heart. Yes, you read that right. Brent, the man who hates cats is a tad bit smitten with THIS cat. He even asked the other day if he could bring it inside and I had to be the one to say no! Mary Grace and Maddie both adore Smokey. Someone posted signs, but no one has claimed the cat. So, for now, he belongs to the whole block. I think we've all taken turns feeding him- and we really enjoy having him around!

No comments: