We're almost half way through September?
How did that even happen?
Clearly, we've been busy...but still, I'm having a hard time accounting for the last month. Thankfully, I take pictures because I'm not even sure I'd remember half of this!
About a month ago Brent's office participated in a very cool End of Summer party. Mary Grace and I "helped" out in the morning (we ended up playing most of the time)!
A few weeks ago we hosted the 2nd Annual Liberty Mutual (Lexington office) Night at the Legends Game. Last year when Brent put this together Mary Grace and I had just moved to Lexington and we were meeting a lot of his co-workers for the first time. It was really fun to see how the office has grown and catch up with everyone and their families.
Obviously Mary Grace was super interested in both socializing and watching the game (kidding- she did actually play with the other kids, but after some of them left she found her 'I-Phone' in my bag)
No comments:
Post a Comment