Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our March Madness

Cleaning all the March off of my camera chip-

Poor thing has a pretty long name! And, unfortunately she inherited my massive handwriting. When she writes her name on a piece of paper the "Mar" takes up a whole page. It typically takes 3 or 4 sheets to get all the letters. I had her write it in chalk (which doesn't look as clear), but at least I can fit the whole thing in 1 picture! Mary Grace, Connor and Ethan Loving her roller skates...
...until she fell on her butt!
And then...this is great. Carrot in her mouth. From dinner. That we'd eaten 45 minutes earlier. I asked her why she still had carrot in her mouth and she replied "well. I just didn't yike it. So I just wanted to spit it out." Apparently, she hadn't found time to discreetly spit it out and her wide mouth cry ruined her little secret!
Mary Grace and I alternated writing the ABC's.
We've been taking her babies on a lot of walks this spring-
Playing at our neighborhood park-


Brent went on a business trip to Miami and Mary Grace tried to be a stowaway in his golf bag-


One of Mary Grace's teachers (ahem, Ms. Jennifer) told the kids she thought it would be really fun to finger paint AT HOME!




1 comment:

Ms. McMahon said...

Can I PLEASE have Mary Grace in my class?? She's already learning how to write her name AND her alphabet?? I'm impressed Sar! (next time, do dashed lines and have her trace over yours) :)
AND LOVE how she still had the carrots in her mouth - for not liking them, she sure did keep them awhile - hysterical!!!