Phew, I've finally gotten to the last post about our big Spring Break trip!
On the way home from Florida Mary Grace and I stopped in Atlanta for a night. Unfortunately, it was a super quick stop and we didn't get to see very many friends...
but I was able to attend Caroline's wedding shower!
Courtney, Laura, Sarah, Caroline, Kelly, Mary, Diana and Megan

Friday night we met Megan at the mall for
Hovans (and ice cream)

Mary Grace and "Aunt" Megan pretending to be cats


A few of us met at Laura's since Mary Grace's babysitter was going to watch her there. We also finally got to meet Baby Sophia!

Courtney and Sarah at shower

Atlanta was a fun way to end an incredible trip! We are really looking forward to more trips to Atlanta this spring for weddings!
2 comments:
So happy you were able to make it!! See you all soon!
Yay! Fun pics! What are the chances you could email some of them?? :)
Post a Comment