Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disney on Ice

Mary Grace and I went to see Disney on Ice last weekend

Heading to the arena I told Mary Grace that she could pick out 1 souvenir and, of course, not 2 seconds after we walked in the door she saw a Little Mermaid sparkle-flashlight-wand-thing that she 'had to have.' In hindsight, I should have gotten a decent picture before buying the toy! We met up with her friend Kamryn for a picture-
So, funny story. Stacey and I were taking picture of the girls in the lobby area. I was approached by two security guards and asked to see my camera. After examining it they informed me that it was banned by Disney and I would absolutely not be able to take it into the show. I assured them that while the camera may look professional, the photographer was not. Anyway, long story short, I talked them into letting me keep my camera. I promised to keep it in my bag the whole time...and being the rule follower that I am, I did (until the very, very end).

It kind of makes me laugh thinking through the month- I used the camera on the Disney cruise, and in the Magic Kingdom...but in Rupp Arena, at Disney on Ice, the camera was ban??

Here is the 1 picture I dared to take during the last 2 seconds of the show-

Since I didn't have any picture of my own I had to steal (uh, borrow) my friend Erika's. They're probably better than the ones I would have taken anyway!






Being at the show made me really, really miss the awesomeness of our Disney cruise...but I think it is fair to say that I'm a tad over Disney right now. Unfortunately, Mary Grace is just getting warmed up!

And incase you're wondering, Brent was in New Orlean's for the weekend for his friend, Von's, Bachelor party. Don't feel too badly that he missed Disney on Ice- he got to go to the Elite 8 NCAA Basketball Game: Florida vs. Butler!

No comments: