Pre-Thanksgiving 2010
In no particular order here are the things she came up with this month:
Jumping
Golf
Pizza
Princess Shoes
Firetrucks
Talking
Pumpkins
Dresses
Building a bird house with Daddy
The beach
Going to Bed
Fruit
Sandcastles
Home
All my friends
Airplanes
Taylor [Swift]
Shopping
Go at Green light
Tape
Eating
The Wheels on the Bus
Cat and Lamby
The Gym
Cell phones
Trains
Lunch with Daddy
Boots
The park with Sam
music
Going to see the horses
Painting with Mallory
my cousins
hair bows
Don't feel bad if you didn't make the list. As you might notice- no mention of Mommy!
Two more quick memories about this "I am Thankful for..." project:
1. MANY, MANY times I would ask Mary Grace what she was thankful for and she'd give me a very dramatic "NOTHING" or "I'm not thankful for ANYTHING." She's going to be one heck of a teenager...yikes!
2. She also learned way too quickly that the longer she could think of things she was thankful for, the longer she could delay something. For example, I was always amazed at bedtime how many things she could come up with!
Here is how she (helped) hung them up around our kitchen:
2 comments:
She's thankful for tape? Like scotch tape? SO good seeing you and Brent at the reunion ... love you! <3
AND Go at Green Light - so simple, yet so profound - I am VERY thankful for that now that she mentions it :) Oh, and you're the best mom in the world - very convinced of that.
Post a Comment