When I found out we were moving for the 3rd time in 3 years I really worried about our friendships. We made some amazing friends in Florida and it was nearly impossible to leave them. Knoxville was a blend of family, old friends and new friends. Mary Grace was older in Knoxville, more aware of her own friendships. Again, it hurt to say goodbye.
I really worried we would struggle to open our hearts to new friends here in Lexington. I wondered if new friends would open their lives to us. I think there's something to be said for the friendships that form when kids are infants and I wondered if it would be too late to meet those type of friends.
Thank goodness all of my worry was for nothing! Mary Grace, Brent and I have already made some wonderful friends here and we are excited about continuing to develop those friendships. Lately it seems that we are constantly running from one play date to the next, or that I have several kids running around my house. Mary Grace is loving it! Here are a few random pictures I've taken at various get togethers.
No comments:
Post a Comment