For some reason this has been the best fall! I'm not sure if it is Mary Grace's age, the new city to explore, new friends to spend time with, the warmer than usual temperatures or a combination of those things...but we have LOVED every second of fall!
Paris Pike

We are obsessed with these limestone fences! They are everywhere in Lexington and they go on for miles. SO BEAUTIFUL!
Our friend Von was in town last weekend. Brent wanted to take him to a restaurant featured on the Food Network (Diners, Drive-in's and Dives) and then they were planning on heading to Keeneland for the races. Mary Grace and I took a separate car so I could come home with her for nap. Unfortunately, we got a tiny bit lost...but in the spirit of the beautiful fall weather- we made the most of it and pulled over for pictures!


I tried to copy an art project I saw online where you paint fall leaves. Mary Grace had a great time searching for them in our yard, and an equally fun time painting them. 
Mary Grace really enjoys making pattern necklaces out of fruit loops. This has been a favorite project at our house lately!
Brent took Mary Grace back to Lowe's for the workshop project again last Saturday. They both really have fun with it!

We also went back out to Boyd's Orchard. Instead of picking pumpkins we got a ton of apples (and took a couple of pictures)! 
Go Big Orange Power T Jello!

Last year my friend Amy gave me these adorable Halloween Pancake molds. I have been SO excited to try them out! Of course I threw out the directions at some point during the move, but after 3 tries- I got a pretty cute pumpkin! I stuffed the eyes and mouth with scrambled eggs and Mary Grace didn't even ask for syrup. She loved it!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment