Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Boyd's Orchard Pumpkin Patch





Boyd's Orchard had an amazing set up for kids. There were several playgrounds, huge hay mountains to climb and 2 massive slides. Crazy girl did everything! She was so brave! This white slide was the smaller of the two giant slides. I wasn't able to get pictures of the other one because I actually had to climb to the top to put her on because she was too short to do it herself (which was probably a sign that she was too little to go on it...but it didn't seem to stop her!)
Hayride




On the way home I asked Mary Grace what she wanted to name our 3 pumpkins. I can't remember what she named the smaller two, but she definitely wanted to name the big one "Uncle David." We can see the pumpkins out our front window and every time we walk by Mary Grace will wave out "hey Uncle David" or "Good morning Uncle David." It makes me laugh!

No comments: