Tuesday, June 15, 2010

VBS Week

Last week Mary Grace and I participated in Cedar Spring's Vacation Bible School. This was our 3rd year doing it (2nd at CS) and, I have to say, it gets better each year! While Mary Grace isn't old enough to attend (she only gets to come because I volunteer), they did SO much with her class! She pretty much got her own mini version of VBS. Every day she came home singing the songs and doing the hand motions. Wednesday night I broke down and went to the bookstore to buy the CD since both of us got stuck on a few of the verses. It was fun to share that with her while still letting her do her own thing. Several of the kids in her VBS class were in her school class this past year. Sunday after Church she told me "Abby Ruth is a school friend and a church friend AND a Vacation Bible School friend." So sweet! This year I had 17 4-year olds in my class. This might be my new favorite age. I LOVED each of them! I think some of the lessons from VBS went over their heads, but they were all really good sports and asked the sweetest questions.

Mary Grace's teacher surprised me with a video on my camera! Little Miss Crazy is right up front (of course).

No comments: