Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Not Much E

While technically last week was "E Week" the big focus was W...for WEDDING (Robby and Anna got married Saturday!)
We did manage to squeeze in a few E activities. It actually worked out well because I really had trouble thinking of workable E words! Across the top of this E page she wrote her name. She is really interested in writing her name lately and always pretends to do it herself! Cooking EGGS for breakfast
(when she realized I would be taking pictures she insisted on a bow and necklace- she is SO funny sometimes!)
Of course the EGGS needed to be pink. Just FYI the stove isn't on yet- I know the handles on those pans get hot! And for the record, I know I probably should have pre-heated the pan and melted the butter...but I couldn't have taken this picture if I had done that.

EASTER EGG hunt

I tried to get Aunt Ashley to send us EMORY for E week, but we had to settle for looking at pictures. Jana made the girls special scrapbooks from their week together in Denver and Mary Grace is obsessed with looking at hers! Typically instead of a bedtime story Mary Grace wants to look at her book and talk about the trip.


1 comment:

Stephanie Frings said...

Would you like to take Jack for "J" week?? :) Cute pics!