Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Fun

Mary Grace at Anchor Park

Mary Grace has been playing hide and seek lately. She is getting REALLY good at hiding! Thankfully she can't contain her giggle when we get close...otherwise, I'm honestly not sure I'd always be able to find her.

Last Sunday Brent took Mary Grace to Chuck E Cheese after church. She enjoyed all of the smaller 'rides', but her favorite thing to do was the game where you aim a water gun into a target and make a stuffed animal raise up the pole (hard to describe, I should have taken a picture). Anyway, Mary Grace got really good at aiming and her puppy actually won several times!
Brent and Mary Grace played the Mario Cart game until they beat the whole thing.
On Friday, Meghan and I took the kids to Ripley's Aquarium. As always, they both loved it!






After the aquarium we took the kids to McAllister's for lunch. Mary Grace tried to be Carter's 'backpack.' They both thought it was pretty silly! I love seeing the two of them interact as Carter is getting older. On the way to the aquarium they held hands in the backseat of the car for a little while. Too sweet!

No comments: