Last week Mary Grace spent the week at Nature Camp
I'm sure the non-pregnant Sarah would have remembered to take pictures each day...but instead I did them all on Friday after camp (hence her wearing the same outfit and the frown)
Each day had a different nature theme: insects, trees, flowers, animals and birds. Every day when I dropped her off in her room the door was decorated with themed pictures, and there were stations set up around the room with themed games/activities. All of the days included a theme based bible study, lots of art projects, a nature walk and a very thoughtful snack. For example they had animal crackers and goldfish for snack on animal day. They ate bananas (which grow in trees) on tree day.
This project was by far her favorite! During the nature walk they collected nest materials in the brown paper bag and then during art they turned it into a nest (so the bag is full of grass, twigs, etc.) for their bird.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment