Friday, June 17, 2011

Wedding

Von and Dena's Wedding

June 4th, 2011
I was a little off my game on picture taking that night (I wasn't feeling super) so I borrowed a few pictures from the photographer.
The beautiful Wedding Party










Mary Grace did SUCH a good job as flower girl! She actually walked down most of the isle backwards so she could watch her trail of flowers. She was very precise on the placement and took her time doing a good job. I was up at the very front in a pew and grabbed her right as she got to the front of the church. Apparently she was not finished because she said very loudly "I'm not done. I have more flowers!" Thankfully I think it came across as cute (although, I could sense that she was not ready to give up the spotlight). As soon as she sat down with me she looked up and saw Brent standing up front. Again, in a super quiet church her voice carried and everyone heard her say "hi Daddy!" I quickly pulled out new stickers and one of those clear marker books. She sat fairly quietly for the rest of the ceremony.





Immediately following the ceremony the wedding party met at a park in front of the Chattanooga Aquarium and across the street from the Imax (Reception location).
These were 2 cute pictures the photographer took of the kids in the wedding.




The entire wedding was so perfect and every detail amazing! One of my favorite parts was when the DJ played Rocky Top all of the guys in the wedding turned their tux vests inside out. Von had the UT checkerboard vests handmade and sewn inside a regular looking vest. Also notice the checkerboard dance floor!



Obviously Mary Grace really enjoyed the reception. She loved dancing with everyone and eating cake!



Congratulations to Dena and Von! And thanks for making us a part of your special day!

No comments: