Two precious pictures got lost among all of our other beach vacation shots. On our way home we were able to stop and visit with 2 of our closest Florida friends.
Our first stop was in Orlando to meet Cooper and Brady's new brother, Beck. We are so excited for our friends, Matt and Nicole! Beck is the perfect addition and Mary Grace was quite smitten with all 3 boys.
Later that evening we met our friends, Scott, Rachel and Baby Trey in Ocala for dinner. It was so great getting to see them and Mary Grace enjoyed being Ms. Rachel's helper during dinner. She fed Trey his puffs and sang to him while we ate.
...and then comes a major slump in picture taking. In the 3 weeks since we got home from the beach I've taken maybe 10 pictures total (a record low for Mary Grace's entire life!) I posted a couple of the golf shots in the last blog and then here are 2 from last Friday at the UK Arboretum.
Our friends Eva, Bryce and Vaughn invited us to join them at the recently renovated garden for an afternoon of fun. I am totally hooked- the place was GREAT! There was way too much to do for just one visit so we're looking forward to going back soon. The kids had so much fun in the wading creek-
Vaughn and Mary Grace
Mary Grace and Eva
Our friends Eva, Bryce and Vaughn invited us to join them at the recently renovated garden for an afternoon of fun. I am totally hooked- the place was GREAT! There was way too much to do for just one visit so we're looking forward to going back soon. The kids had so much fun in the wading creek-
Vaughn and Mary Grace
First, I feel horrible. Similar to my pregnancy with Mary Grace, the first trimester has just kicked my butt. Between barely eating and throwing up often, my energy level hovers right around zero. I have to say- working (a 'real' job) through the first trimester was infinitely easier than attempting to keep up with Mary Grace this time around. I am very much looking forward to feeling better (hopefully next week when I hit the 12 week mark!)
And because I've been feeling so sick, Mary Grace has been doing a lot of activities away from me. I signed her up for Little Gym camp and she has been going a couple mornings a week. She absolutely loves Little Gym and their camp days are loads of fun (plus, she comes home exhausted). I also have a wonderful friend who has insisted on 'kidnapping' Mary Grace a few days so that I can have a break (thank you Ruth!!!) Mary Grace also just returned from spending 4 days in Knoxville with her Mimzie, Pops and cousins. I've heard she stayed very busy!
July is going to be a busy month...I promise to do a much better job taking pictures!
2 comments:
Where have I been? I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats, Sarah! When are you due? So excited for you!
Hope you're feeling better - can't wait to see what Mary Grace wore for the 4th!! Is it weird that I think about that?? Love you.
Post a Comment