Mary Grace's Dance Recital
June 3rd, 2011
Taylor, Sydney, Gillian, Mary Grace, Olivia, Allissa
Savannah, Layla, Mallory, Kamryn and Kaitlyn
Kamryn, Mary Grace and Sydney

Okay, technically all of these pictures were taken at the Dress Rehearsal. Unfortunately, Brent was only able to come on Dress Rehearsal night because his best friend, Von's, Rehearsal Dinner was on the same night as the Recital. Our weekend was a bit crazy, but more on that later!

Brent snapped a couple of pictures while I was busy videoing.


This is the only picture I took on the night of her Recital. Nana was sweet enough to make the trip to watch Mary Grace dance- and she brought flowers!

As I mentioned- our weekend was CRAZY! After the recital we immediately headed to Chattanooga to meet up with Brent for Dena and Von's Wedding. Brent was a groomsmen and Mary Grace was a flower girl. We danced at the reception until well after 11PM (Mary Grace included) and then got up early Sunday morning to drive to Anna Maria Island, FL to meet up with Brent's family.
I have TONS of pictures that I'm attempting to sort though and post as soon as I can. I haven't been feeling great. Well, honestly, I feel horrible! Mary Grace is at Little Gym Camp today so I'm forcing myself to be productive. Hopefully I'll catch up quite a bit on my blog posts!
**I have been trying, for 2 days, to upload the flip videos of Mary Grace's dress rehearsal. I can't figure it out...so I'm just going to move on and post the videos in a later post**
No comments:
Post a Comment