August was an insanely busy month at our house (houses)! It flew by in a blur, and I'm glad I took a handful of pictures to remember it!
Nope, not Halloween...just a typical day in our house! Mary Grace is OBSESSED with dress up right now!
Our new neighborhood is huge, mostly flat and has perfect little sidewalks for Mary Grace to walk her babies.
A few weeks ago Brent and I rented a patio at the Lexington Legends Game and took his entire office and their families. It was great getting to know everyone, the game was exciting and the weather could not have been more amazing.
We had a fun buffet of food and ice cream! Mary Grace really enjoyed her popsicle. Most of it ended up on her dress and she spent the rest of the night trying to lick it off. 
Mary Grace also had fun with the "big girls!"
Fireworks after the game
Dress up includes Maddie these days. Every time I turn around Mary Grace tries to put clothes, hats, jewelry, etc. on Maddie. The other day she was trying to give her "yip-stick!" Poor Maddie!


We are going to miss summer...very much!
Mary Grace celebrating Maddie's birthday (but not really).
In true girl fashion, leaving the house has become very time consuming lately. Mary Grace likes to put on her own clothes. She picks out her own shoes. She usually changes them at least 2 times before we leave. She wants her hair done and gives suggestions as to how she's going to wear it. She puts on her jewelry. Mary Grace also likes to "check" on her babies before we go. Sometimes they need to be rocked, or fed. She tests my patience on a regular basis, especially if we are in a hurry, but I just have to smile realizing this will probably go on for a very, very long time! And I also smile knowing that Brent is totally out numbered and it isn't just me that he has to wait on these days!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She keeps getting more and more beautiful!!! ...had a blast with you both in aTl, but I missed your little princess too!! Love you all!
Post a Comment