Friday, August 20, 2010

Interview

A long time ago (back when I had a "real" job), I had a co-workers who did interviews with her children each year around their birthdays. She would ask them a bunch of questions and record the answers. As they got older some of the questions changed, and obviously the answers did too! I thought it was such a fun idea that I filed it away as a to-do with my own kids one day.



I sat down with Mary Grace earlier this week and asked her a few questions. Some of her answers were really random and others were completely consistent with what I knew she'd say.


3 Year old Interview


What is your favorite color? ORANGE


What is your favorite thing to do? PLAY BABIES. NO PLAY PUZZLES.


What is your favorite song? ALEJANDRO (Lady Gaga)


What is your favorite book? PINKALICIOUS (Victoria and Elizabeth Kann)


Who is your best friend? EVEN AND DON (Ethan and Sean...twins that were in her class)


What do you want to be when you grow up? ELEPHANT DOCTOR (she's said this every time for the last several months...what???)


Who is your favorite teacher? MRS. HERBERT and MRS. MATTHEWS


What do you like best about school? PLAY-DOH PAINTING (I think she meant play-doh AND painting...I'm not aware that they ever painted with play-doh!)


What is your favorite thing to eat? TURKEY AND CHEESE. NO BREAD!


What is your favorite number? 2


What is your favorite animal? GIRAFFE


What is your favorite fruit? ORANGES


What is your favorite kind of car? CONVERTIBLE


No comments: