Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last Day

Today was Mary Grace's Last Day of School

Mary Grace's class had a little celebration at the end of the day. One of the highlights (for the kids at least) was when the big mowers went by outside their window.

Mary Grace's class (minus 3)
Mary Grace and Mrs. Matthews
Mary Grace and Mrs. Herbert
Almost every day this year we have walked out of the building with Mary Grace's friend Cooper and his big sister, Lily. Erin and I had to take a picture of the final walk out!
It is truly unbelievable how quickly this school year has flown by. It really seems like just yesterday we were attending the open house. I am so happy Mary Grace got to spend a year in school at Cedar Springs- the church Brent and I attended through college (and still go to). But mostly I am thankful for Mary Grace's wonderful teachers this year. We could not have asked for better teachers. I know, without a doubt, that they loved and cared for Mary Grace and they definitely taught her so many lessons that will carry her through life!

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

ok, so you need to tell Mary Grace to stop growing up so fast. She looks like such a big girl in these pictures. (i take it the whole hip thing has finally resolved?)