Chicago Weekend
April 8th-11th
This weekend was our family shower for Anna so Mary Grace and I headed up to Chicago. My Aunts threw an amazing shower and we all had a great time being together!
Here is the immediate family after the shower-
Grandma and most of her Grandchildren
4 Generations
Saturday afternoon we all headed downtown to walk around Navy Pier and ride the Ferris wheel
Anna, Sarah, Mary Grace and Katie
Mary Grace is definitely not afraid of heights. She really wanted to stand right at the gate and was interested in moving around. It was all we could do to keep her sitting still!
Mary and Anna put on an hour long puppet show for Mary Grace while we were cleaning up from the shower. She was totally captivated- I wish I could bring them both home with me!
Mary Grace was really great on the drive. Sunday we stopped at Purdue to get a tour and have lunch with Katie and her boyfriend. The weekend must have worn Mary Grace out because she actually took a little nap during the drive (normally she NEVER sleeps in the car). I thought it was cute she fell asleep applying her lipstick.
Grandma and most of her Grandchildren
4 Generations
Saturday afternoon we all headed downtown to walk around Navy Pier and ride the Ferris wheel
Anna, Sarah, Mary Grace and Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment