Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow?

Snow in Knoxville? We were more than a little surprised to wake up to snow this morning!
Last night Brent and I went to a Christmas party and Mary Grace was going to spend the night with her Mimzie and Pops. On the way home we decided to pick Mary Grace up just in case the weather man was actually right- and we're so glad we did!
After sleeping in and making a huge breakfast, we realized about half the snow had already melted...but there was still enough for a snowman!
This was our 4th or 5th snowman. The first one, and the best one, was attacked by Maddie right before we put the head on. And then we had trouble with the face too. I'm not sure we had the right technique- we don't get to practice very often here in TN!



Snowball fight with Daddy and Maddie
And of course, we had to end the morning with Mary Grace's first cup of hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love it! We had snow here too. I was shocked! Can't wait to hang out in a few weeks!