Bowlin Family Christmas 2009
Christmas officially kicked off for our family last Saturday, December 19th with a trip to Chicago. Unfortunately, with the eastern-south being hit by a snowstorm traveling was not ideal. Fortunately, we spent a relatively short amount of time stuck in airports. Mary Grace was perfectly content listening to her i-pod!
Ironically, not much snow in Chicago this year!

Santa showed up again at our family Christmas. Mary Grace was NOT a fan again this year. She did accept her presents...but only opened them after he left!
Great Aunt Fran reading to Mary Grace
(cousins- Matthew and Kevin)
After returning from Chicago we spent a few days in Nashville visiting with friends and enjoying time as a family (Brent worked a little too). We took Mary Grace to a restaurant called 'Pie in the Sky' and they gave her a ball of dough to play with at the counter while she watched them toss the pizza crust. I wish they had that at every restaurant!!
We cooked Christmas Eve dinner for the Moorefield family. Brent did an AMAZING job with the turkey again this year!

This year we let Mary Grace drink out of Waterford Crystal!
Before church on Christmas Eve
Uncle Robby and Nana
After church we sprinkled/poured Reindeer food in the yard
And of course we left cookies for Santa and cheese for Santa mouse!


Santa left a note back to Mary Grace!
Santa brought Mary Grace a tunnel!
And TONS of play-doh!
11PM on Christmas night..at this point Mary Grace was SO over Christmas!
Owen, Brent, Mary Grace, Cole and GrandMary playing with the kids Nintendo DS's
Aunt BB feeding Mary Grace GrandMary's special pudding

December 26
What a perfect week!!!
Our 3 Favorite Christmas quotes:
1. When I went into Mary Grace's room Christmas morning I asked her if she heard Santa and she said "no, but I heard the reindeer." I replied "oh, on the roof?" and she said "no, in the living room!!!"
2. Mary Grace got a big sled for Christmas from Great Grandma Moorefield. When she saw it she got SO excited and yells "A BATHTUB"
3. Mimzie asked Mary Grace if she would do all the dishes and she responded "no, I not tall."
1 comment:
Santa's note to Mary Grace is absolutely hilarious. I might have to keep that in mind for Tyler next year. Good idea!
Post a Comment