Friday, February 18, 2011

Knoxville 2

We were lucky enough to spend another weekend in Knoxville. Our recent trips have been both for fun (spending time with family and friends) and multiply productive. Not sure if that is an expression, but we've been able to get a lot accomplished!
Last fall when Brent purchased what we've dubbed the 'Mid-Life Crisis Car' (not sure I ever wrote about this- the car has no backseat. And it absolutely won't drive in snow/ice. Actually, it really doesn't leave the garage unless all conditions are perfect. Super practical purchase!) Anyway, he also purchased his grandfather's '79 Bronco from his grandmother. We have been having some work done on the truck and Brent has been eager to be involved in the process- hense extra time spent in Knoxville.
Also, on this past trip I was able to get Lasik Surgery. Brent had this done about 5 years ago and I was scheduled to have it 4 years ago, but discovered I was pregnant and had to cancel surgery. This week has been a very eye opening week- I had no idea everything I was missing by not having good vision! I am LOVING my new 20/20 eye sight! Cole and Mary Grace
We got to go see Owen play basketball. He did SO good! Wish I had a picture of him in his cute uniform, but they had a very 'official' team meeting after the game that lasted too long!
On Sunday we spent the day at Brent's grandparent's farm. It is absolutely beautiful! Mary Grace had so much fun!
Pops, Brent and Mary Grace
Picnic on the dock



No comments: