Mary Grace had a couple of Firsts this week-
Her First Haircut
I took Mary Grace to Belleza Salon & Spa on Saturday morning. Since it isn't a kid place, I wasn't sure what to expect- but I wanted her to get a quality haircut (even though we probably only got an inch trimmed off!) Everyone was SO nice to her and she loved all the attention. She got to sit in a 'princess chair' and eat a lolly pop. Mary Grace has been talking about her haircut experience ever since and she can't wait to go back!
This experience can only be considered successful if you count the fact that she didn't actually bite the Dentist's fingers off (although she tried). She would not lay back in the chair, she would not open her mouth, and she did not have her teeth cleaned. She did, however, engage in a 10 minute conversation with the Dentist over which Disney princess is her favorite and she got a balloon. Considering she's been on our dental insurance for over a year now, this could quite possibly be the most expensive balloon in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment