Having a two year old is quite possibly the best (and, okay, sometimes worst) thing in the whole world. Mary Grace has made this season so much fun! Her adventure-seeking, trouble-finding, curious little personality is bringing tons of joy and laughter this fall season. We are enjoying soaking up every moment of fall and our crazy two year old! 

The finished product.
(a side note- I painstakingly carved about half of those holes by hand while Brent sat by sketching and carving. Only after he pulled out the drill to carve his teeth did he mention it would 'be a lot easier' if I just drilled the holes out on mine. Thanks!)
(a side note- I painstakingly carved about half of those holes by hand while Brent sat by sketching and carving. Only after he pulled out the drill to carve his teeth did he mention it would 'be a lot easier' if I just drilled the holes out on mine. Thanks!)
Mary Grace insisted on lining up her mower with Daddy's! She is such a Daddy's girl right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment