Mary Grace received her very first email last week! When I signed her up there was actually a place I could add HER email address. Seriously??? I'm a dork, but I had to save the email somewhere!
"Dear Mary Grace,
We are very grateful that your mom and/or dad have volunteered to help with Vacation Bible School next week! We are all in for a week of fun, as we learn about how we can trust God and FEAR NOT!
You and your friends will be in Room B114. Your teachers will be ready for you to arrive at 8:30 a.m. Please ask your parents to send along the following items each day:
A lunch (with finger foods) that does not include peanut butter, nut products, or drinks that are red, purple or blue. (If you are planning to have lunch after VBS with your parents, please ask Mom to send a snack so that you will have something to eat with your friends.)
A labeled diaper bag (if appropriate)
Labeled bottle or cup (if appropriate)
Change of clothes (if appropriate)
Your teachers will be ready for you to arrive at 8:30 a.m. each morning, and will be anticipating your parent's return as close to noon as possible. Your teachers have been told NOT to release you to your older brothers or sisters...ONLY to an adult who has the SAFECARE card and pager (if your mom checked one out.)
Tell your mom to email or call me if she has any questions."
No comments:
Post a Comment