Mary Grace really enjoyed playing in the Dollhouse.
In the dollhouse nursery tucking a baby "snug as a bug in a rug"
Mary Grace and Carter

Sledding with Daddy
Mary Grace noticed the Mrs. Potato Head glasses matched her outfit, so she needed to wear them for the better part of the day.
Even she couldn't stop laughing at herself!
Carter and Mary Grace

Mary Grace always asks to try on my ring (she got the idea from 'Pat The Bunny' Book)- I think it is adorable, but it has been hard to capture a picture. Meghan took a stab at it the other day with her super high tech camera. Although you can't really see that it's my ring since it is turned around backwards, I LOVE these sweet pictures so much!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Burrrr Rabbit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I want to go to the dollhouse!! and I think Mary Grace's side braid might start a new trend...nice job Sar :)
Post a Comment