Monday, November 16, 2009

Crazy Days

Our little crazy girl and our many crazy adventures over the last week... Mary Grace LOVES to play dress up and pretend. The other night I told Mary Grace it was bedtime and she said "no Mommy, let's pre-ten its not."
Rocking the shoe tattoo and hot pink nail polish (I let Mary Grace choose her color and although she was disapointed I didn't own blue nail polish, she proceeded to pick the brightest, most obnoxious color I had!)




Adam and Ashley's AMAZING wedding weekend
November 14
Adam and Sarah
Adam and Brent
Rachel, Sarah and the biggest and best piece of wedding cake ever!

Sunglasses on head...just like Mommy...
Sunglasses on, hat backwards...just like Daddy...


"Don't wake me, I'll wake you"
Seriously DON'T wake Mary Grace up- this is what you get!
Last week Mary Grace and I tagged along on a business trip to Memphis. We had so much fun with Todd, Amy and Cooper!
Mary Grace and Cooper at the Memphis Botanical Garden

Mary Grace thought the massive earthworms were a little creepy

Mary Grace and Cooper had the best time and we already can't wait to go back to visit them!
A few side notes:
1. Nana babysat Mary Grace last weekend while we were in Clarksville for the wedding. Mary Grace and Nana went shoe shopping and apparently Mary Grace told everyone she saw at the mall that she was "lookin' for matchin' shoes." She is VERY particular about her clothes and shoes. Every morning when she gets dressed she needs to be assured that her outfit, tights, bows, shoes, etc. match!
2. Big thanks to everyone who has pointed out that our stroller got recalled last week. I think I got 6 or 7 emails from people who regularly see pictures of our stroller on the blog. Maclaren is shipping the new parts, so next time you see it- don't panic, its fixed!

No comments: