Mary Grace's first day of school
Tuesday, August 25th, 2009
A beautiful first day!
Mary Grace's lunch
Marching into Cedar Springs with her "pack-pack" on
Outside her classroom
Mary Grace was all smiles today. She ran into the class without looking back or saying goodbye to me (I think it was mostly because the other kids were clinging to their parents and she saw an opportunity to stake out the good toys first!)
Having nothing to do with school, here is a close up of Mary Grace's first major injury. She has a fat bottom lip and a tiny scrape on her chin. Yesterday she fell on the pool steps (walking up...in the water...still not sure how that even happened) and there was A LOT of blood. Meghan and I were frantically trying to figure out what to do when we realized the reason Mary Grace was so hysterical was not because she was hurt, but because we made her get out of the pool!
On the ride home I asked Mary Grace about her day and here was most of her response:
"Teacher reada book"
"yunch (lunch)! yogurt all gone"
"bicycle (bible) versa- Praise da Yord (the Lord)"
"Bubbles on payground"
"Bubbles on payground"
"church friends"
And I asked her if she wanted to go back to school on Thursday and she said "YEAH!"
This is the art she made today. The whole lesson plan was about bears.
This is the art she made today. The whole lesson plan was about bears.
3 comments:
Is it honestly possible that you have a 2 year old. I remember when she was aa baby at our wedding last summer....Sarah, tell her to stop growing up so fast. How did you do on her first day.
Miss you tons.
How is she already in school? I remember when she was 3 weeks old!!! She looks like she LOVES it. So, what are you doing with all your free time?? :)
WoW. She is really growing up FAST! I bet she loves school. What fun. Enjoy your spare time! She is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment