Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Zoo

Today we went to the zoo with our friends Carter and Blaine (and Meghan and Meredith)
Blaine and Mary Grace
Elephants
You can't see it in this picture, but there was a gorilla laying right underneath where Mary Grace was standing. This was probably the highlight of her day!
Mary Grace and Carter
I knew it was too quiet in her closet...
(quiet=trouble)
She had been doing SO good eating with a fork until spagetti night came along!
This is a project I started back in December. I bought these canvases when I started working on the playroom, but I hadn't been brave enough to attempt finger painting. After dying Easter eggs, I decided I was up for any challenge.
These are Mary Grace originals.
Little daredevil
Not only does she have on my shoes, but she is also pretending this (clean) medicine dropper is lipstick!

2 comments:

JN said...

So honestly I have to say I love the updates! She makes me smile...I want a Mary Grace original...my birthday is coming:)

Lots of love. Miss ya'll.

Ms. McMahon said...

Um, yeah - I saw her closet outfit! and you blamed me for poorly dressing her on my visit??? My fav is the last one with your heels :) I miss my lil girl! Y'all need to come down to Atlanta!! Last day of school is Thursday :)