As much as we miss Florida and our flip flops,
there is nothing like a good snow!
(and this is considered "good" for Knoxville)



Mary Grace and Maddie
weren't sure what to think as it was coming down

Still not sure what to think

Fortunately, Lynsey and Sydney were over to show her what to do

Our friends from Florida, the
Margias', came to visit us last weekend. We LOVED having them here and we had a lot of fun.
This was at Ripley's in
Gatlinburg.
Kayden and Mary Grace

Kayden and Mary Grace playing before bedtime

Mary Grace was so happy to see her friend!
3 comments:
I love it!!! Such a little munchkin.
She is so cute!! I love her room. I cant wait to see you guys when you come to Florida in the warm weather!! See you soon!!!!
I miss my little princess!! I want to come visit soon!! love her room by the way - you finally get to decorate how you want!! :)
Post a Comment