Mary Grace, YOU are certainly a beach girl. What fun! I am jealous too, but very glad that you missed all the hurricane action. Jack is going to miss you LOTS! Love, Jack's Gramma Ellis
Hey! I saw your comment on our blog and wanted to let you know that I can add you to our list if you would like. My email is msergent848@yahoo.com. Just drop me a line and I'll add your email address to our readers. And actually, I think other blog authors, like yourself, would still have access to our site even if it's private. I'm not totally sure how all of it works yet though. I love reading your blog too. Mary Grace is a cutie and it is fun that girls are so close in age.
3 comments:
What a difference a year makes! She wasn't crying in Harbor Town this time around :) Looks like you had an awesome time at the beach. I'm so jealous!
Mary Grace, YOU are certainly a beach girl. What fun! I am jealous too, but very glad that you missed all the hurricane action. Jack is going to miss you LOTS! Love, Jack's Gramma Ellis
Hey! I saw your comment on our blog and wanted to let you know that I can add you to our list if you would like. My email is msergent848@yahoo.com. Just drop me a line and I'll add your email address to our readers. And actually, I think other blog authors, like yourself, would still have access to our site even if it's private. I'm not totally sure how all of it works yet though. I love reading your blog too. Mary Grace is a cutie and it is fun that girls are so close in age.
Post a Comment