A very adorable daughter and wonderful pics... God bless Chanced by randomly, thought id leave a comment G
wow - never thought I could admit this, but YES, I do love a UT baby!!! That's about all I love though about Tennessee! P.S.-Justin mentioned moving to knoxville, and I about had a heart attack...i said only if you were there :)
She is so precious!! And getting so big too. I love all the updates.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A very adorable daughter and wonderful pics... God bless
Chanced by randomly, thought id leave a comment
G
wow - never thought I could admit this, but YES, I do love a UT baby!!! That's about all I love though about Tennessee! P.S.-Justin mentioned moving to knoxville, and I about had a heart attack...i said only if you were there :)
She is so precious!! And getting so big too. I love all the updates.
Post a Comment